The ICHG 2023 LOC is sourcing funding to provide travel grants or financial support for delegates from Africa and other LMIC countries.
To apply, an applicant will need to submit an abstract for either an oral or poster presentation, and the abstract will need to be accepted for inclusion in the programme by the ISPC.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee and grants / financial support will be awarded on merit. Grants / financial support may include complimentary registration and a provision towards the cost of air travel and accommodation.
- Travel grant applications can only be made via the abstract submission portal in conjunction with abstract submission.
- It is compulsory to submit an abstract in order to apply for the travel grant or financial support. Your abstract will need to be accepted in either the oral or poster programme to be considered for a travel grant.
- All applicants will need to provide the following documentation:
- A letter of motivation outlining how you will benefit by attending the ICHG 2023 and why you require financial assistance.
- A letter from your professor confirming your field of study for 2022 / 2023 OR
- A letter from your supervisor confirming your field of research for 2022 / 2023
- A copy of the photo page of your passport to facilitate accommodation and travel bookings should you qualify
- Proof of your most recent qualification in the field of human genetics
Please consult the abstract submission portal, Financial Support tab, for detailed criteria.
For assistance or more information contact email@example.com