To register, select the relevant button below, which will direct you to the registration form
(book & pay by 30 November 2022)
(book & pay by 13 January 2023)
(book & pay after 13 January 2023)
|International delegate||R8,250 / (US$530) / (Euro 485)||R9,500 / (US$610) / (Euro 560)||R11,000 / (US$710) / (Euro 645)|
|Africa / LMIC delegate||R5,000 / (US$320) / (Euro 295)||R6,500 / (US$420) / (Euro 380)||R8,000 / (US$515) / (Euro 470)|
|Student||R2,500 / (US$160) / (Euro 145)||R3,000 / (US$190) / (Euro 175)||R3,500 / (US$225) / (Euro 205)|
|One day only||R2,450 / (US$158) / (Euro 144)||R2,950 / (US$190) / (Euro 173)||R3,500 / (US$225) / (Euro 205)|
Registration fees include the following:
- Access to all Congress sessions for the days registered
- 2 x Tea / coffee breaks
- 1 x R100 voucher to purchase lunch (per day registered)
- Access to the exhibition area on the days registered
- Official Opening of Exhibition on Wednesday, 22 February 2023
- VAT @ 15%
- Delegate bag
Terms & Conditions
- Terms of Payment
- 50 % deposit required on signing contract
- Balance payable 15 December 2022
- An invoice and sponsorship contract will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of Commitment Form
- Selection of sponsorship is on a first-come first-serve basis.
- The Commitment Form does not constitute a legal and/or contractual engagement. It only serves as an indication of intent to proceed with the chosen commitment.
- Sponsorship however is only confirmed on receipt of a signed contract and payment. ROI will be effected once this has been received.
- Failure to comply with the payment schedule could result in the forfeiture of your commitment, and any refund due will be at the discretion of the Congress Organising Committee.
- All sponsorship contracts are final and cannot be retracted.
- The Congress Organising Committee reserves the right to decline sponsorship bookings.
- The law of South Africa governs this contract.
- The Congress Organising Committee reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations governing sponsorship at its discretion.
- Logos must be provided in jpeg format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of payment of deposit and signed contract to ensure we are able to offer maximum exposure.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations must be received by the Congress Secretariat in writing – to email@example.com
- Cancellations received prior to 15 December 2022 will forfeit any deposits paid – up to a maximum of 50% of the value of the committed sponsorship value.
- Cancellations received from 16 December 2022 will be liable for the full value committed