To register, select the relevant button below, which will direct you to the registration form
(book & pay by 15 December 2022)
(book & pay by 22 January 2023)
(book & pay after 22 January 2023)
|International delegate||R8,250 / (US$530) / (Euro 485)||R9,500 / (US$610) / (Euro 560)||R11,000 / (US$710) / (Euro 645)|
|Africa / LMIC delegate||R5,000 / (US$320) / (Euro 295)||R6,500 / (US$420) / (Euro 380)||R8,000 / (US$515) / (Euro 470)|
|Student||R2,500 / (US$160) / (Euro 145)||R3,000 / (US$190) / (Euro 175)||R3,500 / (US$225) / (Euro 205)|
|One day only||R2,450 / (US$158) / (Euro 144)||R2,950 / (US$190) / (Euro 173)||R3,500 / (US$225) / (Euro 205)|
Registration fees include the following:
- Access to all Congress sessions for the days registered (In-person delegates only)
- 2 x Tea / coffee breaks
- 1 x R100 voucher to purchase lunch (per day registered) (In-person delegates only)
- Access to the exhibition area on the days registered
- Official Opening of Exhibition on Wednesday, 22 February 2023 (In-person delegates only)
- VAT @ 15%
- Delegate bag
Should you need a visa invitation letter, please fill in the form at the following link and the letter will be sent to you via email. Please check your spam folder.
Note that only registrations that have been paid in full or those who have received a travel grant will be able to pull a visa invitation letter.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to an attendance at the ICHG 2023 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment. Payment is due prior to the start of the Congress.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period (15 December 2022). Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form. Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account. Proof of payment is to be emailed to Charne Millett – Clay email@example.com
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname, Reg ID number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted. All payments must be made payable to ICHG.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered. Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the ICHG bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the event.
- Closing date for in-person registration is 18 February 2023.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received on or before 31 October 2022 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 1 November 2022 and 13 January 2023 (17:00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 13 January 2023 (17:01 GMT +2).
- Any registrations received after 13 January 2023 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.